Everyone looks for that reason to start over after New Years. It’s nice to know that we can have a clean slate going into the new year. Here are some questions to ask yourself and get on track for the new you!
- Do I like who I am right now?
- When was the last time I was in love with life?
- If I had a year left to live, what would I do?
- Am I living for myself?
- Am I lying to myself?
- Am I being honest with myself?
- Who do I take my anger out on?
- What internal pain am I feeling?
- Do I believe in true love?
- What is it that inspires me?
- What makes me feel powerful and mighty?
Answer these questions and then reflect on what you can change to make yourself happier!